Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Red and yellow and pink and green...

Yeah baby, today i was lucky to see a huuuuuge, humonguos rainbow, which inevitably brought me back in time to my volunteering days. Did you know that the English have their rainbow colours in a different order than ours? They have a lousy song for it: Red and yellow and pink and green, orange and purple and blue/I can sing a rainbow/Sing a rainbow/Sing a rainbow too.Bloody royals, they have to be special. I love their saying "chasing rainbows", makes sense, doesn't it?
I can't believe that i'm that i'm actually publishing this post. Booooring, Mouton, get a life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL
it's just a song, the colours are in that order in the song because the syllables make it easier to sing
our rainbows are the same
they don't change
it's a reflection of the sun, it isn't different in particular countries!!